A little (or a lot) about me:
- I was born in Berlin in 1977 to a Hungarian father and Israeli mother who were both American citizens.
- I grew up in New Orleans.
- I left home at age 14 to go to school in New York, and after that was pretty much on my own for the rest of my life.
- I met the love of my life at age 20. We have been together almost every day since. We married sixteen years later.
- I have very severe temporal lobe epilepsy and very frequent seizures.
- I was a child actor and did a lot of theater, a few TV commercials and some bit parts in film and television.
- I’m Jewish, but I’m Jewish the way PF Chang’s is a Chinese restaurant.
- I am child free by choice.
- I am a nerd. I love gaming (Pathfinder, D&D, RPGs)
- I’m an “artsy” type. I love making things, crafting, painting, building things, give me a hot glue gun and I am happy.
- I design and make all my own clothes.
- My hair has been black, purple, red, blonde, pink, green, orange and once I shaved my head for the fun of it. Shaving your head is very liberating.
- I earn a supplemental income by writing erotic books. Yep, dirty ones. Good dirty books, with plots and character development and all, but DIRTY!
- I have traveled to Colombia, French Guyana, Mexico, England, Ireland, France, The Netherlands, Norway, Iceland, Germany, Italy, Greece, Turkey and Serbia.
- I have lived in (meaning for more than a year) Panama, Prague and Budapest.
- I have made my living in the past as a magician’s assistant, an actress, a sessions singer (back up singer), an antique shop assistant, a website designer, a nanny, a small business owner of three different companies, a perfume maker, a writer and a short stint as a “sandwich artist.”
- I went to college at Tulane University and studied biological chemistry. I have a degree. I choose not to work for other people or join the “rat race”. I would rather be sawed in half on stage by a drunk magician.
Twitter & Facebook links
Link to my writing website (grown ups only)
Link to my Etsy shop